Mavilor 240Vac/480Vac 3Ph:
BLS/BLT 40~ 74 Series
- BLS 3Phase winding with Sinusoidal current wave forms
- BLT 3Phase winding with Trapezoidal current wave forms
- High dynamic response.
- Full speed condition, not limited by the “Brush Sparking effect”.
- High thermal and dynamic characteristics, because of the motor’s windings which are located in the stators.
- Very low maintenance.
- Voltage: 110, 220, 440VAC
- Stall Current: 0.77 – 4.2A
- Peak Torque: 1.44 – 13.6Nm
- Speed: 10,000 – 11,000rpm
- Attachment options: Encoder kits, Brakes, Resolver
The BL Series are synchronous electrical servomotors, with 3 winding phases, supplied with Sinusoidal or Trapezoidal current wave forms. The Feed-Back devices that produce the synchronization signal and speed (position, also in the Sinusoidal case), are a Resolver (BLS Series) or a Hall Effect devices (BLT Series)